It is true that the better you know your customer – and the better your customer knows you – the more likely you are to make that first sale and the increasingly profitable sales that follow. Exhibitions are more about relationship-building than selling a product. They are the most explicit form of direct marketing.
When it comes to the total quantity of a marketing interaction, nothing holds a candle to exhibitions. Exhibitions have a number of advantages over other media. They are powerful tools for:
- Bringing your customers and most active prospects to you
- Meeting pre-qualified prospects
- Allowing you to meet your market face-to-face
- Allowing you to demonstrate products, answer questions and overcome objections
- Using all five senses to communicate a message
- Representing the marketplace in one place and time, bringing together suppliers, buyers, purchase influencers, consultants and media
Exhibitions also produce tangible results, making it easy to measure the medium’s return on investment.
The WISA Biennial Conference & Exhibition 2018 will provide companies in the following fields an opportunity to participate in their exclusive exhibition, focused on all facets of the water industry.
These companies would be:
- Companies who are concerned with, would like to influence, or actively practice in any aspect of water treatment, infrastructure, management, etc.
- Companies who provide equipment or supplies for water treatment plants / water management, etc.
- Companies who provide bursaries to those who study in water and related fields.
- Water research companies
To book complete the booking form and return it.
For enquiries or questions, contact:
Scatterlings Conference & Events
Tel: 011 463 5085
25% Deposit on signing of contract to secure your stand
25% Payable 30 November 2017
25% Payable 31 March 2018
Final 25% payable 31 May 2018
POP to be emailed to email@example.com