All Registration rates exclude VAT
|DESCRIPTION||EARLY (book & pay by 16 March 2018)||Standard (book & pay by 31 May 2018)||Late (book and pay after 1 June 2018)|
|Student (limited to 100 places)||R3,630||R3,630||R3,630|
|Day registration||R3,025 / day||R3,025 / day||R3,025 / day|
If you require a quote in order to raise a Purchase Order Number, please register and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the quote.
- Fill in the Billing Details section as you would like them to appear on your quote or invoice.
- If you register as a WISA member, your membership will first need to be verified and an invoice will then be issued.
- Your WISA membership needs to be in good standing and paid up to date in order to qualify for the WISA member rate.
- Students need to provide letter from professor confirming field of study for 2018.
Registration includes the following:
- Access to all Congress sessions
- Access to the Congress exhibition
- Delegate package
- 2 x tea / coffee breaks per day
- Lunch is provided daily. Please note breakfast and dinner will not be provided.
- Welcome Reception