- Access to and attendance at the WISA 2018 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Conference.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period. Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- All standard fees must be paid within one month of their registration or by the latest 20 June 2018.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to Marija Spasevski, email@example.com
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname, Reg IDP number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to WISA.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the WISA bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the event.
- No online registrations will be accepted after Wednesday 27 June 2018.
- WISA is a business in the Water Sector industry that provides membership training
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the WISA’s bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- WISA shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Card transactions will be acquired for WISA via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by WISA separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- WISA may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
WISA takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and WISA chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Box 6011 Halfway House 1685
- This website is run by Water Institute of Southern Africa based in South Africa trading as WISA and with registration number 2000/001140/08 and Lester Goldman (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
- WISA’s Physical Address No.546,16th Road Constantia Park,Building No.5 1st Floor,Midrand 1685
Tel: 011 805 3537
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Congress Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received on or before 6 March 2018 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 7 March 2018 and 14 May 2018 (17:00 GMT +2) will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 14 May 2018 (17:01 GMT +2).
- Any registrations received after 14 May 2018 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Congress.